Friday, March 20, 2009

Let me not forget ...

I must introduce you to the yin-yang martini. It's beautiful, delicious, and a dessert in and of itself. Of course, it's also something you get at The Melting Pot, where you're already overloaded on cheese and chocolate, and I know that it's probably realllly bad for me. But I got one last night at a MNO. I tried it once before and just couldn't help myself.

So, feast yourselves on nine dollars worth of sweet, holy-goodness and some liquor, as well:




And yes, those ARE chocolate shavings on top. Oh, complete and absolute heaven!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, that looks so good I almost want to lick my computer monitor right now. aaaahh I want one!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like air to a writer.

So please - say something - help me BREATHE!