Friday, April 16, 2010

Flashback Friday

Tomorrow is the Annual Birthday Bash party for TriangleMommies, the mommies' group I have belonged to since I was pregnant with my little one.

I thought I'd take this time to do a flashback to 2008's Birthday Bash:


And then a shot from last year's party, as well - much better shot, taken by Sarah Null Photography:


And so I'll have to post again tomorrow evening with an updated picture from THIS YEAR. My gosh, my child has grown so much, it's crazy!!

Hope you all have a fun Saturday! Smooches!

5 comments:

  1. I hope your party day is super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meet up with Moms at the community pool and we see how much our children have grown each summer!! Love sharing pics and talking about our year!! Love those events!! Hope you had a great time and great blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does it happen? They just grow, and grow, and grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious picture..yes they do just tend to grow...and get wiser and smarter and more able to outsmart us..Lol...Hope you had a fun time..!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like air to a writer.

So please - say something - help me BREATHE!